Notice bad breath, extra drooling, or pawing at the mouth?
We now offer Pet Dental Cleaning packages starting at $250, which includes:
- IV catheter, fluids, general anesthesia, and sophisticated electronic monitoring
- Staff that is highly trained and experienced in pet anesthesia
- Close monitoring of your pet throughout the entire process
- Digital dental x-ray available, if needed, to diagnose below the gum level issues.
- Thorough, professional teeth cleaning above and below the gum line followed by enamel polishing, which leaves teeth smooth and less susceptible to rapid accumulation of tartar and bacteria
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving a very high standard of veterinary dental care that can prevent painful dental disease and save costs down the road
- Pain medication, if needed
- Complimentary nail clipping
*A complete exam and pre-anesthetic blood panel to make anesthesia as safe as possible are required at an additional cost of $75.
To schedule your pet’s dental cleaning or for more information, call (602) 509-6620 or email email@example.com.